There are many types of tax deductible gifts you can give the Scholarship Advisement Program (SAP) – and you can specify how your gift will be used.
Types of Donations
- Personal check or cashier’s check (the most frequently used method - please print the donation form below and attach with your check).
- Pledge an amount to be paid in installments
- In-Kind gifts
- Matching gifts from employees and their company
- Real Estate
- Tangible personal property
- Non-traditional investments
- Planned Giving (by will or life-income)
Specify How Your Gift is Used
You can designate how your gift to SAP will be used:
- To help build an endowment (which will be matched by the Choctaw Nation) guaranteeing future security.
- General, unspecified gift to be used as needed.
- Scholarships for Choctaw students
- A specific use or program for which no special fund has been established.
Three Ways to Donate
- Click here to view SAP's Donation Form. Simply print, complete and mail with your gift.
- I’m Interested in donating to SAP - but have questions. CLICK HERE
- I’m ready to donate to SAP – Right Now via Pay Pal.
For More Information About Donating to SAP
Shauna Williams, Donor and Scholarship Development
1-800-522-6170 Ext. 2383